Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

FNAF and AJ Crossover story part 1

Fauna: Huh? Where am I?
Savannah: Fauna! Wheres Dusty?
Fauna: Well, at least i'm not alone. And also, I haven't seen Dusty.
-Freddy peeks through door way-
Freddy: -growls and grabs Fauna-
Fauna: AAAAAH!!!! HELP!!!!!
Savannah: FAUNA!!!!!
-Bonnie comes in and grabs Savannah-\
Savannah: HELP!!!!!!
Dusty: Oh crap, I heard a scream!
-Chica grabs Dusty-
Dusty: AAAAAAH!!!!
Mike: What was that?! -looks out office-

In the Storage Closet...

Fauna: -wakes up-
Molly: Well, looks like I can finally relax and posses this pitiful fox!
-Molly possesses Fauna-
Molly: Heh....
Fauna: LEAVE ME ALONE!!! -cries blood- WHATS G-GOING ON?!?!
Molly: Shut up!
-Dusty sees Molly in Fauna's body-
Dusty: Fauna! Are you-
-Molly grabs knife and holds knife up to Dusty's throat-
Dusty: FAUNA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU-
Molly: Shut up, kid! I'm not your little friend.
Dusty: -struggles to break free-
Molly: Foxy! let's finish him off with a show.
Foxy: Alright, Molly!
-Foxy bites Dusty and tears him to shreds-
Dusty: -screams and falls to ground with blood splattered all over him-
Foxy: Well, that was easy!
Fauna: DUSTY!!!! NO!!!!!
Molly: Oh come on, shut up!
-Mike comes in-
Mike: Oh my gosh...
Fauna: HELP!!!
Mike: What the heck is a fox doing in here?!
Foxy: -sees Mike-
-Foxy tries to bite Mike but Mike pushes him back-
-Molly leaves Fauna's body-
-Mike picks up Fauna-
Mike: -calls pest control- Excuse me, but for some reason there's a fox in the restaurant I work at...
-Fauna bites Mike and runs off-
Mike: Ow! It just bit me and ran off!!!
Fauna: -runs down hallway-

No comments:

Post a Comment