Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

FANFICTION REQUESTS PLUS UPDAAAAAATES :3

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!! So, I was thinking, what if I had FanFiction requests? Like you know, you, one of the very few people who look on this blog, asking what I should write a fanfiction about? But just go all be like "I WANTZ HETAILIA FANFICTION PLZ!!", okay? I don't know anything about Hetailia so please don't ask about Hetalia... BUT i'll put a list of what I do know about and I would be happy to write a fanfiction about!

Legend Of Zelda Four Swords
Poke'mon
Minecraft
Wolf Quest
Spore
Littlest Pet Shop (Cause why the frik not?)
How To Train Your Dragon

AND GUESS WHAT?! UPDATES!!! So, typical life events, I FOUND THE HOLY ROLY EMPIRE!!!! If you don't know what that is (you most likely don't, but if you do YOU STALKER!!! Lol jk), than it's something I made up :P
It's the Rollypolly Empire.
My "friends" and I found a bunch of rolly pollies (there little bugs that crawl up into a ball) under a huge rock. One of them murdered the rolly pollies and i was all liek: YOU MURDERER!!!
See what I mean by "friends"?
Oh, and sorry for not posting for a while.
STUFF BIN GOIN DOWN.
Anyways im bored bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment