Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Quitting AJ

Guys, I thought I would never say this, but i'm quitting Animal Jam. I haven't been on for long, and I know all my best friends probably removed me. I just don't want to re-live all the memories on AJ, because meeting friends was fun and it's just to much for me to re-live. I really don't want to start over on my oldest account. FoxTailAJ isn't going down, but maybe Pandabed4177 Jammer's Blog is. I'm probably going to rename the Fox
Tails to FoxTails4177. I don't know if I can, but if I don't this still isn't going to be an AJ blog anymore. I guess i'll keep my old posts on here, but I won't be doing any AJ stuff. I might play Animal Jam in the future, but I won't be posting any of that on my blog. I'm just going to quit because my friends probably removed me, so what's the point in starting over? I'm not being selfish, and I will miss my friends, but I just grew out of AJ. Well, bye everyone. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment