Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

For Rae Bae

"IF YOU DON'T LEAVE RAE ALONE I WILL KILL YOU!"


This is for a youtuber named Rae Bae :3 She is an amazing animator, but haters have been making her feel bad, so this is what I would do to all of the haters :D

Sorry for not coloring it, but anyways, Rae, I know how you feel. I've been called horrible things every now and then. But some of those things get to me. I've been called "Ignorant" and "brat" for as long as I could remember, and I always wondered if I was ever wanted. I don't want you to feel like that, so please, don't let those haters get to you. You are an amazing person, and no one can ever change that. And I've seen some people say, "why do you like Robots?" I think you can draw what ever makes you happy :) I do that all the time,  so it's nothing to be ashamed of! If you wanna draw Robots, you can! I loved that movie! And if you want to draw Ninja Turtles, you can! I don't mind. People are just mad cause they love FNaF. Don't listen to all those haters, because you aren't alone. If I could, I would punch everyone that hates you and makes you feel bad. Please don't hurt yourself over all that, because all those haters know nothing. They just say things just to get fans. But they don't, you know why? Because they aren't amazing like you :)

~Foxtails

No comments:

Post a Comment