Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

I'm rude XD

"No you, no me. Two sides of the same coin."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Pit: PIT!!

Viridi: Calm down, I can just revive him.

-Pit is revived-

Pit: Ugh... Viridi?

Viridi: It's good to see you're alright. Can't say the same about Pittoo, though...

Pit: Huh? What happened to him?

Viridi: If you die, he dies. Remember?

Pit: Wait.. oh no... no!! Where is he?!

Viridi: He's gone, Pit... I'm sorry. But right now we have to save Palutena-

Pit: NO! He's not dead!! He can't be!!

-Pit rushes around frantically, but sees a dark feather lying on the ground-

Pit: N-no... No! This can't be happening! -starts crying-

Viridi: Pit! We have to refocus on finding the Chaos Kin!

Pit: I'm so sorry, Pittoo... This is all my fault...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT SHIP PIT AND DARK PIT. GOT IT? I see them as brothers :P
Pit, Dark Pit, Viridi, Chaos Kin, Palutena- Nintendo
Art- Me












No comments:

Post a Comment