Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Something I'd like to say

Okay guys, now before I talk, I'd like to say that if you disagree with me, don't rant in the comments. This is my opinion, and if you don't respect it than I don't want to hear your arguments. Okay, so most of you probably know that gay marriage is legal now in all states, but I have heard people say "I don't support gay marriage but I'm not against it" and it's really annoying. I mean, I'm not mad that you don't support it, that's your problem. I support it, and though the people who have said this don't mind gays, I still find it a little offensive. If you say you don't support it but your not against it, that doesn't make any sense, and to me it really sounds like you can't make up your mind. And I've heard someone say it's disturbing! I mean yeah when people draw it sometimes it's disturbing, but mostly it's not! And if you say it's disturbing, it sounds pretty offensive! I'm not gay myself, but still when I hear people say gay marriage is disturbing I still feel offended! If you say your not against gay marriage that pretty much means you support it. So if your against it, that basically means you don't support it! So don't go around saying that you don't support gays but you're not against them, because people will basically think you're against them  ~Foxtails

No comments:

Post a Comment