Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Silver Sky and Alpha

Meet Silver Sky's brother, Alpha! I literally had a tough time naming Alpha, but that was until I was all like: "How about I name him after my Lugia in Alpha Sapphire?" Now you're probably saying that I should've named my Kyogre Alpha (which I was planning to at first), but when I caught Kyogre the name Alpha didn't really fit him. But when I got Lugia (which took FOREVER), I felt like Alpha fit him more.

Anyways, you're probably saying Alpha looks almost Identical to Silver Sky. But as you can see, Alpha is way bigger than Silver Sky. Also he isn't wearing pants around his neck XD I tried to make the scarf more realistic and I failed.

Anyways, both have a pretty dark past. When they were a couple of months old, their older brothers and parents died from a Team Rocket attack. Silver Sky was taken to their head quarters while Alpha was able to escape. Team Rocket used Silver Sky to take over the whole Johto region. A trainer caught Alpha and was taken to Hoenn with him. Alpha and his trainer were best friends. Though Silver Sky hates humans, and almost killed a trainer when they tried to catch him. Soon he met a Latias named Allison. Allison was raised by Lopunny, but had flew off to find her brother. She befriended Silver Sky and a Pikachu named Sparky. As for Alpha he and his trainer beat the Poke'mon League. His trainer is now the champion of Hoenn, with Alpha as his strongest team member.

No comments:

Post a Comment